T H E . B L A C K & L E A T H E R . F O L D E R

Rooney Mara keeps popping up in front of me lately, featured for her fashion. Could very well be her publicist doing a great job with Mara's new movie out.  There really is something intriguing about her and what she wears. When I think of her "look" I think, black and leather.  And that prompted me to discover black and leather clothes, the kind that I normally stay far away from, in some very sweet and feminine ways to wear. 

Club Monaco 

I think you may have realized by now that I'm a J.Crew junkie. J.Crew is a go-to for affordable fashion staples.  These are classic and sophisticated-looking, and on sale now for $249 Shop here

Megan is wearing a Zara blazer - get her look here with this fabulous BV vintage find!
BV Vintage Leather Blazer, $95 shop here: email boutiquevolfe@gmail.com

This adorable BV Vintage leather skirt is just perfect. $65 shop here: email boutiquevolfe@gmail.com
Lanvin's oxfords manage to be sharp and feminine (it's that grosgrain ribbon).
Wear them with a pair of floral print short socks to raise the lady-factor. $445 Shop here









No comments:

Post a Comment