M O N O C H R O M E . M O M E N T S

I really wanted to post this on BV's facebook page today, but for some unholy reason, my facebook account is under "site maintenance" and they won't let me log in.  I can't really live without my fb, so hopefully, I can get back on very soon.  Meanwhile, we were working on putting together a couple of monochromatic looks, which is something I have always loved experimenting with.  Wearing only one color might sound boring, but if done well, is visually elongating and can really make you stand out.

We started off with a BV Vintage 2-Piece, that you can either wear together as a dress, like this:

BV Vintage Lace Top $50
shop here email boutiquevolfe@gmail.com
BV Vintage Lace Skirt $50
Skirt + Top $95
shop here email boutiquevolfe@gmail.com

Dress it down, this way:

BV Vintage Lace Top $50
shop here email boutiquevolfe@gmail.com
Alice + Olivia Leather Skirt $346.50
shop here
Urban Outfitters Opaque Tights $12
shop here
Steve Madden Mertie $99.98
shop here

Or this way, with heels:

Zara Cashmere Jersey $89.90
shop here
BV Vintage Lace Skirt $50
shop here email boutiquevolfe@gmail.com

Antipast Metallic Cuffed Socks $30
shop here
Aldo Heels (currently on sale) $34.99
shop here
Oh, before I forget. We just added the email signup bar on the left. Take a minute to sign up and we'll send you free newsletters. And other good stuff that we'll only be sending to emails. We won't send you spam though, we'll leave that to Godaddy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment