B L U S H . T O N E S


I know this might be the wrong season but I'm just a little tired of seeing only winter things.  And besides there's nothing wrong with bringing in Spring a little early.
(Yep, that girl wearing chiffon and sandals, shivering in the snow is me.)
I love how the red looks with the neutrals.  Red can always be worn with black for a sharp wintry look.  But there's nothing that brings out the red in red, more than wearing it with soft blush colors.  These Jimmy Choo strappy sandals are a pair I've been coveting for a while.  Accessorize with gold to match the brown undertone of the neutrals.  Pile on the gold cuffs, bangles and necklaces. And a pair of chunky vintage clip-on studs.


American Apparel Blouse in Tan shop here
Boutique Volfe Vintage Skirt shop here
Jimmy Choo, Lance Mirrored Sandals shop here




No comments:

Post a Comment